Friday 18 July 2014

Fruit Cream Chaat

Pin It Now!
 Alhumdulliah Fruit chaat is a must have in our family during Ramadan, I don’t make much fried stuff such as pakoray, rolls etc during Ramadan, we break our fast with dates and water, and later on after offering our prayer have a bowl of fruit chaat. Normally I just add a some lemon juice, salt, pepper and chat masala to my fruit chaat, but the other day I had some extra cream in fridge which needed to be used, so I decided to add it to fruit and make fruit cream chaat… it was very delicious, plz do give it a try,  although I won’t recommend it making it every day due to high fat contents…

Fruit Cream Chaat


 Ingredients:

1 packet cream
1 apple cubed
3 bananas cut in to small pieces
2 peaches skinned and cubed
1 mango cubed
Small bunch of grapes (you can use whole or slice them in halves)
4-5 dates (pitted and chopped)
A few plums (pitted and chopped)
¼ tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar


Method:

Mix all fruit, salt, sugar and cream in a bowl, mix every thing nicely. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hour, it tastes bet when served chilled. 

1 comment:

  1. sallam. i just visited your blog now. its awesome...really. and i am happy to see another Pakistani blogger struggling on net...
    Happy to follow you.. must check my blog... craft360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete